This last 7 days has been a week of sweet, sweet victories for Hammersmith Chess Club, perhaps historically so!
With fully 4 of our 7 teams in team in action this week, plus a 15-board thriller of double-headed RapidPlay action against South West London Juniors, I’m delighted to report that Hammersmith won every single game – five strong victories, including two white-washes, for a total score of 38-13:
- Monday: 6.5-1.5 against Harrow in the Middlesex league
- Tuesday: 4-0 against Metropolitan in London 6 (scorecard below)
- Wednesday: 20.5-10.5 against South West London Juniors
- Thursday: 4-0 against West London in London 5 (scorecard below)
- Thursday: 3-1 against Hackney in London 6 (scorecard below)
A huge well done and thank you to all involved!
HammerChess marches on!!