Dear Members, the club’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) is approaching – this year it will be held on Monday 1st June, and with due consideration to the Covid-19 situation, will be a Zoom meeting.
The Committee gives notice that the following Committee members will stand for re-election:
- Chairman – Bajrush Kelmendi
- Treasurer – Matteo Bezzini
- Secretary – Adam Cranston
- Club Captain – Ben Rothwell
- Webmaster – Andy Routledge
- PR & Events – John White
- Auditor – Nadim Osseiran
- No Portfolio – Chris Skulte
- Diversity Officer – Currently vacant, but the Committee recommends the membership accepts an application from Raluca Stroe for this position.
Any member who wishes to submit a motion for the meeting, or to stand for a committee position, should do so at least 30 days prior to 1st June – that is, 2nd May.
In both cases, a motion or nomination can only be submitted by a fully paid up member of the club, and must be seconded by another fully paid up member. Both will be subject to a Committee recommendation and vote at the AGM.
Please contact Club Secretary Adam, to submit details: email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support!